Monday, September 19, 2011

What is the Spark Plug Torque on Honda Delsol Si?

I have a 1996 Honda Delsol Si , and im changing the Spark Plugs on it but i dont want to over tighten them. Can someone tell me how much i should torque them. They got loose before when i installed them and the wire boot came out.

ThanksWhat is the Spark Plug Torque on Honda Delsol Si?Torque specs for your car is 13ft-lbs. for the plugs but I prefer to thread them in by hand and then do 1/4 turnWhat is the Spark Plug Torque on Honda Delsol Si?I know I might sound like a scratched record but I do allot of my own mechanic work and the first thing I do when I buy a car is buy the service manual for it.They are usually under $20.00 and will answer almost all of your service questions including torque specs.What is the Spark Plug Torque on Honda Delsol Si?ive never had to torque one down before easy to just tighten it down and give it a bump to check its tight that's good enough doesn't take much torque but can cal auto parts store and get info id guess and say 10 to 20 pounds or less not much more than hand tight

ive always just run them up by hand couple turns to tighten and give it a bump check been doing it that way 40 yrs but you can get torque setting on any parts from parts storeWhat is the Spark Plug Torque on Honda Delsol Si?10 ft lbs should do itWhat is the Spark Plug Torque on Honda Delsol Si?snug.just snug em, they dont need to be tightened super tight.just bottom them out, then give a max of 1/8 turn.but that may even be to much.just snugg em.What is the Spark Plug Torque on Honda Delsol Si?use anti seize on them if head is aluminum

No comments:

Post a Comment