Monday, September 19, 2011

Please Dodge man who somebody that know alot about vechiles please help quick?

Every morning on cold strat when the engine is cold the rmp keep moving back in four in I can feel shaking , Sometime even when the engine is hot When I come to a complete stop it do the same thing like it going to install but never do, No engine light is on , Any suggest? I know I have a dirty throttle body if I clean it and clean the fuel injector when that make a different?



one more thing is When the engine had been run for a while when is hot outside in when I shut it off in turn it back on the water temp increase a little in I can feel some vibration, the fan is on always it got a new water pump, new coolant, Have a bad heater core no a/c or heat any suggest?

Another things is about the belt when I turn on the engine when the engine is hot I can hear like a noise when the belt are turning for 1 or 2 sec it not a big noise I don't know how to describe it, The belt tensioner is noisy but is a different noise,



I also been hearing popping noise when I turn the wheel , I check if the tire was moving raise the tires up in nothing no move, it got a new rebuilt rack pinion any suggest?



I also been having brake noise like the disk or something when you turn the wheel to the left you can hear like a whistler sound in when you press on the brake is gone the front brake, On the morning if you press on the brake a little is like if you slam the brake like if the brake are stick together in the morning. When you pick up speed going at 15 mph or more the brake go back to normal, Any suggest? My brake fluids is dirty I might do a brake flush do you think it will help?



I have a small leaks on the transfer case seals should I fix this I never use the 4 wheel drive never, In a rear engine seals are leaking oil not a big oil leaks a little one.



2000 Dodge Durango 5.9 with 111k,miles 4 wheel drive.



I change the spark plug on Oct 31 of 2008 but did not change the spark plug wires or the distubor cap and rotor.Please Dodge man who somebody that know alot about vechiles please help quick?First change the fuel filter and run some ZMAX or an outher injector cleaner in the gas tank.

Next would be to check fuel pump pressure and then wires cap and rotor.

The noise could be a little ware indacator on your pads.

.
  • com and interop
  • make up for acne prone skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment