Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I have a misfire on cylinder 4 of my 1998 plymouth breeze.?

I changed the spark plugs and spark plug wire yet the CHECK ENGINE light is still on. What can I do to fix this and how much damage can a misfiring cylinder do to my car?I have a misfire on cylinder 4 of my 1998 plymouth breeze.?The ignition coil mounted on the valve cover is a very common failure on that car and it seems like it's almost always cyl #4 that goes.It could also be a failed injector. You can wash down the cylinder wall with fuel and do serious engine damage if you don't get it fixed.

See if you can get it to a parts store and have the codes read. You'll probably either find a coil circuit code or an injector circuit code which will narrow it down for you.



Best of Luck!I have a misfire on cylinder 4 of my 1998 plymouth breeze.?the answer is simple, get a better car ******. 1981-1987 buick regalI have a misfire on cylinder 4 of my 1998 plymouth breeze.?not alot of damage but hey its not running right cost you money

and hey its a plymouth which is lower than a dodge and they not any good either but a shop woul dbe a good place to have it looked at

No comments:

Post a Comment