Thursday, September 22, 2011

Do they sell all terrain tires for 2008 suzuki grand vitara and how can I get more horse power for my vehicle?

I wanted to know if they had all terrain tires for my 2008 4x4 suzuki grand vitara. If so, Is it worth getting them, do they make a difference on off roading or highway? Plus how can I get more horse power? do I change my filter, what about thicker spark plug wires, does that work? Is there better spark plugs for horsepower? have u heard of %26quot;SuperCharger Turbo Fan Turbonator Tornado Fuel saver%26quot; if so do they really work? what can I do? ThanksDo they sell all terrain tires for 2008 suzuki grand vitara and how can I get more horse power for my vehicle?Where I live, most tire brands do have all terrain tire for SUZUKI Grand Vitara



The impressive performance can be observed off-roads



A less vicious engine oil may help like a new oil filter



A new air filter can help



A thicker spark plug wire can help only id the existing one is faulty



Omitting the side electrode is sure to better spark horsepower



Super-charger/Turbo-charger does help improve power output, but advertisements/gimmicks or other fuel saving devices may not help

No comments:

Post a Comment