Thursday, September 22, 2011

2002 BUICK REGAL LS, NOT SUPERCHARGED WITH A 3800 MOTOR....CAR WON'T START BUT WILL TURN OVER AND CRANK.?

Hi, I have a serious problem. I have a 2002 buick regal ls, with a 3800 motor. Hope that helps....My car willnot start. It cranks but wont start up, trying to start I ran down the battery and bought a new 1 and still no. I have recently got a 02 sensor, fuel filter, fuel pump, mass air flow sensor and lastly a fuel pressure regulator. Also had a minor tune up, i had the wires and spark plugs changed. Now car was towed to mechanic and he said spark plugs not getting spark, what??? I need some serious help, short on cash, spent 1, 000$ already on car for past problems and car worst. No service engine light on. My car use to just be hard to start up after it sat awhile and when it do it would shut off on me while driving, no matter where or how fast i was going. Now I came out and car just wont start at all. Mechanic sparyed engine with starter fluid and still nothing so the fuel problem is ruled out. PLEASE HELP.....CAN'T AFFORD FOR MECHANICS TO GUESS ON MY CAR, ALREADY COST ME ENOUGH SO FAR DOING THAT AND CAR EVEN WORSE. THANKS IN ADVANCE.2002 BUICK REGAL LS, NOT SUPERCHARGED WITH A 3800 MOTOR....CAR WON'T START BUT WILL TURN OVER AND CRANK.?Its funny how no one jumps on the hard questions.



The electrical system is very difficult and complicated to diagnose. I've seen the main connectors on the underside of the fuse box loosen up enough to make the engine not start. It could also be the crank sensor,cam sensor,ignition control module,or any number of power wires or grounds. I could write for an hour and not be able to get your engine running. Your best bet,if your going to tackle this yourself,is to go to the parts store and buy a repair manual for your car.Sorry and Good Luck.

1 comment:

  1. These 3800 supercharger kits are recommended only for those who have proper experience and knowledge because they can source these parts in the approved manner.

    ReplyDelete