Thursday, September 22, 2011

I have a rough idle! Help!?

I have a very bad idle when I'm in the D position. But when I put it in neutral or park, it lessens. I've changed my pcv valve, air filter, timing belt, and spark plugs/wires so far. What could it be? I will be flushing my coolant(irrelevant) and replacing my fuel filter soon. Will that help, or is it my motor mounts?



Also my check engine light is on and I have to change both o2 sensors.



How much is it to change the motor mount? Easy job for a weekend mechanic or no?I have a rough idle! Help!?It could be the idle speed too low it should be at 900 or choke is sticking the motor mounts are esey too do and is the check engine light still on go buy the reader at local auto store 20 bucks take care of that problemI have a rough idle! Help!?i dont believe its the motor mounts because it would shutter the whole car regardless of whether its in gear or not. the fuel filter may very well solve your problem, depending on how long its been since its been changed. bad oxygen sensors could also potentially be the same since they can make the car misfire if theyre worn. good luck. shouldnt be too bad.I have a rough idle! Help!?try cleaning the IAC valve



cost: 3 bucks

No comments:

Post a Comment