Friday, June 3, 2011

'96 Ford Taurus spark plug question!! please help!?

My 1996 Taurus had an odor of gasoline when the engine runs so i decided to change the spark plugs and wires. A day before that one of my wires was smoking, i thought that it was due to it touching something hot like the manifold. After changing the plugs and wires, i drove around the block and realized that it was smoking again. I then saw that the middle plug (cylinder 2) was smoking, i unplugged the wire off of the plug and there was blue smoke all over. It smelled like rubber! What is the problem? is it an electrical problem? How do i fix it?? Please help!!!'96 Ford Taurus spark plug question!! please help!?that's a interesting one, I don't know offhand, I'll try to find out.
  • my myspace
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment