Friday, June 3, 2011

EG5 owner on auto tranmission. How to make it fast?

Hi allz,

need some expertises by anyone. My car is getting slower and slower anyway to boost it up except for turbo. I did tune it with air flow controller for couple of times result is sluggish after 3months driving. I did extractor change, drop in air filter, racing plug wire, spark plug change to denso iridium.EG5 owner on auto tranmission. How to make it fast?ignition box would be a good addition to your plugs and wires. go with headers and exhaust, the more fuel you burn the more back pressure(this is me assuming your running stock exhaust on a d series engine) relieving some back pressure should get you better acceleration response plus add some ponies. there is a crap load of stuff you could do, you should look into bolt on options....i would recommend a swap or a small turbo, but this is just me

No comments:

Post a Comment