Friday, June 3, 2011

1999 Toyota Sienna Plug Wires and Ignition Coils replacement?

Should I preemptively replace my plug wires and ignition coils at 150,000 miles and / or how should I know when to replace them?



I'm about to do a 150,000 mile tune-up. I'm planning to do a Transmission Flush, oil %26amp; filter change, change spark plugs and replace valve cover seals (front is visibly leaking). At this point the engine runs great and has never blown a code.



I know that Spark plug wires eventually degrade and that coils will eventually fail. Should I just wait until the engine blows codes, or should I replace earlier?1999 Toyota Sienna Plug Wires and Ignition Coils replacement?i would say to leave the coils alone and just do the plugs and wires and the other stuff you plain on doing.
  • into realistic cartoon
  • reptiles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment