Tuesday, November 23, 2010

-How would i know what order the spark plug wires are supposed to be in my 2004 pontiac grand prix gtp?

I had my spark plugs changed. my car is still missing and when i go up hills its starts to putter. I believe my spark plug wires may be put in in a different order than before. where can i find information on the order the wires should be?-How would i know what order the spark plug wires are supposed to be in my 2004 pontiac grand prix gtp?could be other things as well, mass air sensor, dirty air filter, dirty fuel filter.-How would i know what order the spark plug wires are supposed to be in my 2004 pontiac grand prix gtp?they should be marked on the coil pack. or look in a haynes book.-How would i know what order the spark plug wires are supposed to be in my 2004 pontiac grand prix gtp?Firing order 1-6-5-4-3-2 -----

front | 1 2 |

of | 3 4 |

vehicle I 5 6 I

------How would i know what order the spark plug wires are supposed to be in my 2004 pontiac grand prix gtp?Yep, I agree with the previous answer...



Looking at my 2004 Grand Prix Owners Manual, here it is:



The firing order is 1-6-5-4-3-2

for both the 3800 V6 231 CID (3.8L L26) and the

3800 V6 supercharged 231 CID (3.8L L32)



The spark plug gap is the same for both engines:

.060 inch (1.52mm)
  • lost money what shall i do
  • enabling encryption
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment