Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How do i change the spark plugs on my 05 ford focus?

I pulled out the wires, but there is some sort of boot around the hole, and I can't get to the plugs that way.How do i change the spark plugs on my 05 ford focus?Be gentle and twist the spark plug boot as you pull up on it, you don't want to break the bottom half of the boot off the extension, If you do use a coat hanger and reach down on the side of the boot and dig it out. Good Luck and GOD BlessHow do i change the spark plugs on my 05 ford focus?Pull one wire off at a time and change one plug at a time. If you pull all the wires off then change all the plugs at once you will have no way of knowing which wire goes back to which plug.How do i change the spark plugs on my 05 ford focus?Why don't you ask a ford dealer ?

No comments:

Post a Comment