Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How do i change the spark plugs on my 2001 Grand Prix GT?

A couple of my friends and I already tried but we cannot get the wires to come out of the metal surrounds around the spark plugs.How do i change the spark plugs on my 2001 Grand Prix GT?twist and pull... you may end up needing new wires for it if you tear them, but there's not a whole lot you can do. use a little dielectric grease in the boots when you reinstall them...How do i change the spark plugs on my 2001 Grand Prix GT?yea its hard sometimes..they stick..grab the rubber boot and just pull like a mother...try wiggeling the also.How do i change the spark plugs on my 2001 Grand Prix GT?Be careful when pulling the spark plug boots off of the spark plugs.Make sure you pull them by the boot and not by the wire itself.Sometimes twisting to the left or right a couple times and pulling is enough to free the plug wires boots from the plugs.If they are on there that good and refuse to come off see if you can grip the boot with pliers and gently pull them off.How do i change the spark plugs on my 2001 Grand Prix GT?yes its kinda tricky and difficult.. those damn GM designs are stupid... thats why I bought a toyota.. and got rid of the grand prixHow do i change the spark plugs on my 2001 Grand Prix GT?Also make sure when you are taking the wires and plugs out that you go in a pattern. EX: take a wire off, then plug, put new plug in then put wire on. Do that for all of them otherwise you might screw up the firing order and it is a pain to figure it out if you mess up.

No comments:

Post a Comment